Few conditions are more frustrating than a sore throat. They make it hard to eat, difficult to talk and frustrating to sleep. Many throat issues can be cured by meeting with one of our our Utah ear, nose and throat doctors. Yet some throat issues may require surgery to correct. The Ear, Nose and Throat Center offers a full range of throat care to our patients in Salt Lake City, Draper and Park City, Utah, including:
Sore Throat and Strep Throat
- What is Strep Throat?
- What are Strep Throat Symptoms?
- How is Strep Throat Diagnosed?
- How is Strep Throat Treated?
Tonsils and Adenoids
- Adenoids and the Symptoms of Adenoiditis
- Adenoid Surgery and Recovery from Adenoidectomy
- 5 Facts about Adenoids and Adenoid Surgery
- Success story: da Vinci Robotic Surgery Helps Utah Man Beat Throat Cancer
- Endoscopy of the esophagus and larangosocopy
- Minimally invasive parathyroid surgery
- Full range of soft-tissue neck surgery
- Head and neck cancer; voice box cancer
- Medical and surgical treatment of thyroid disorders
Sleep Apnea and Snoring
- What is Sleep Apnea?
- What Are Sleep Apnea Symptoms?
- How the ENT Center Diagnoses Sleep Apnea
- How the ENT Center Treats Sleep Apnea
- Robotic Surgery Can Help Cure Sleep Apnea
- Learn how Continuous Positive Air Pressure is used to treat sleep apnea and snoring
- The Facts About Snoring
- How the ENT Center Treats Snoring
- Snoring Treatment: The Pillar Procedure
- Pillar Procedure Helps People Stop Snoring
Contact the Ear, Nose and Throat Center at 801-328-2522 to set an appointment with a throat specialist in Salt Lake City and Draper, Utah.
Related Throat Treatment and Surgery Links
- Ear, Nose and Throat Doctor Removes World’s Largest Tonsils
- 11 Foods that Trigger Acid Reflux Disease
- 6 Symptoms of Acid Reflux Disease
- Robotic Thyroid Surgery Now Available in Utah
- Learn about the danger of tobacco
- Ear, Nose and Throat Center Helps Utah Smokers Quit Smoking
- Learn about swallowing disorders
- Learn about the causes of treatment of sore throats
- Read about the causes and treatment of a hoarse voice
- Learn about your voice and ways to protect it
- Learn about vocal nodules, polyps and cysts
- Learn about common voice disorders