Cosmetic & Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery
The Ear, Nose, and Throat Center prides itself in acquiring the most qualified doctors in their field; Dr. Eftekhari represents this perfectly with his extensive teaching and research in Ophthalmology and his subspecialty of Oculoplastic and Facial Surgery. He is board-certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology and an active member of the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, serving on multiple committees within this prestigious society.
Kian Eftekhari, M.D.
Call (801) 685-3398 for an appointment
Fellowship trained in Oculofacial Plastic Surgery
- Innovative, minimally invasive approaches to eyelid and forehead surgery including minimally invasive ptosis (droopy eyelid) repair
- Upper and Lower Blepharoplasty
- Endoscopic forehead / midface lift
- Blepharospasm and facial spasms including myectomy surgery
- No-scar (transconjunctival) lower eyelid surgery
- Cancer around the eyelids
- Thyroid Eye Disease
Your Health Starts Here
"*" indicates required fields