Dr. Taylor will join the ENT Center of Utah on August 2, 2016. He will see patients at ENT Center’s Draper and Riverton (opening early next year) locations.
A graduate of Brigham Young University, Dr. Taylor attended Medical School at the Medical College of
Wisconsin in Milwaukee. He then completed his residency in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at the University of Missouri.
Dr. Taylor is excited to return to the Intermountain West with his wife and four children. He will provide comprehensive ENT care to patients of all ages.
BS Neuroscience – Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah
Medical School – Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Residency in Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery – Univerisity of Missouri, Colum bia, Missouri
Board Eligible – American Board of Otolaryngology
As a general otolaryngologist, Dr. Taylor provides comprehensive care to patients of all ages.
He treats the following
• Adenoid and tonsil disease
• Adult and pediatric neck masses
• Nasal airway obstruction
• Sinus disease (medical and surgical management, including immunotherapy and balloon sinuplasty)
• Laryngology and voice disorders
• Sleep disordered breathing
• Otologic disorders including recurrent otitis media, eustachian tube dysfunction
• Hearing loss and hearing reconstruction
• Head and neck malignancies including thyroid, parathyroid, and salivary gland disorders