The Ear, Nose and Throat Center works directly with our sister company,The House of Hearing, to offer a complete range of audiology services to help treat hearing loss and improve your quality of life.
VISIT: The House of Hearing
We are expert at recognizing hearing problems and finding ways to treat them.
Trained and Licensed Audiology Staff
Founded in 1984, the House of Hearing is Salt Lake City’s oldest hearing aid and hearing test provider. We understand the importance of hearing and the devastating impact of hearing loss. We work with each of our hearing patients in Utah to ensure we find the right solution for your hearing needs. That solution may include hearing aids, assistive listening devices or therapies and treatments that can help you improve and protect your ears.
- We understand that hearing loss is a physical, physiological and emotional condition.
- We understand that hearing loss often causes frustration, anger and withdrawal from social situations.
- We understand you have preferences and ideas about what kind of hearing aids and assistive listening devices work best for your unique needs.
- We understand the importance of listening—to your needs and questions to help us work together effectively to create a positive hearing outcome.
- We understand that your time is valuable and the entire House of Hearing staff is committed to meeting with you in a timely manner.
Call us today to set up an appointment with one of our licensed and trained audiologists so we can help diagnose and treat your hearing issues. Or schedule an appointment online today.