What are ENT specialists?
ENT specialists, also known as otolaryngologists, are dedicated to ear, nose, and throat conditions. Our care extends to adults and children throughout the Salt Lake Valley and Park City.
Our specialties include:
- We conduct surgical outpatient procedures which means less down time for you and a faster recovery time.
- Our diagnostic center treats hearing and imbalance issues.
- The nose, sinus & allergy center treats:
- Nose-related conditions.
- The Voice & Swallowing Center treats:
- Vocal cord disorders
- Throat surgery
- Head & neck cancer
- Thyroid issues
- Voice box cancer and other issues associated with the voice box.
- Disorders associated with the esophagus
- The Pediatric Center addresses:
- Pediatric sinusitis
- Hearing loss
- Ear infections
- Sleep disorders
- Tympanostomy/Ear tubes
- The Cancer Center focuses on head and neck cancers:
- Oral cancer
- Esophagus cancer
- Basal cell cancer of the skin
- Squamous cell cancer of head and neck
- Malignant melanoma
- The Thyroid Center can help with:
- Thyroid surgery
- Parathyroid issues
- Therapeutic treatment of thyroid conditions
- If you have an ear, nose or throat condition, you may be qualified to join our clinical research trials:
- Our most recent and ongoing clinical studies include: tinnitus, ear tube drainage, and sinus implants
- The Imaging Center:
- CT scanners for accurate diagnoses of head & neck conditions
Get answers to common Ear, Nose & Throat questions. Visit now