ENT Center provides voice and swallowing diagnosis and treatment services to patients with communicative difficulties. This includes sophisticated diagnostic procedures such as laryngeal videostroboscopy (VLS) and Trans-nasal Esophogoscopy (TNE) Working with the patient and under the direction of ENT Center physicians, our speech pathology department offers an array of treatment modalities.
Sore Throat and Strep Throat
- What is Strep Throat?
- What are Strep Throat Symptoms?
- How is Strep Throat Diagnosed?
- How is Strep Throat Treated?
- Success story: da Vinci Robotic Surgery Helps Utah Man Beat Throat Cancer
- Endoscopy of the esophagus and larangosocopy
- Minimally invasive parathyroid surgery
- Full range of soft-tissue neck surgery
- Head and neck cancer; voice box cancer
- Medical and surgical treatment of thyroid disorders
Sleep Apnea and Snoring
- What is Sleep Apnea?
- What Are Sleep Apnea Symptoms?
- How the ENT Center Diagnoses Sleep Apnea
- How the ENT Center Treats Sleep Apnea
- Robotic Surgery Can Help Cure Sleep Apnea
- Learn how Continuous Positive Air Pressure is used to treat sleep apnea and snoring
- The Facts About Snoring
- How the ENT Center Treats Snoring
- Snoring Treatment: The Pillar Procedure
- Pillar Procedure Helps People Stop Snoring
Contact the Ear, Nose and Throat Center at 801-328-2522 to set an appointment with a throat specialist in Salt Lake City and Draper, Utah.
Related Throat Treatment and Surgery Links
- Ear, Nose and Throat Doctor Removes World’s Largest Tonsils
- 11 Foods that Trigger Acid Reflux Disease
- 6 Symptoms of Acid Reflux Disease
- Robotic Thyroid Surgery Now Available in Utah
- Learn about the danger of tobacco
- Ear, Nose and Throat Center Helps Utah Smokers Quit Smoking
- Learn about swallowing disorders
- Learn about the causes of treatment of sore throats
- Read about the causes and treatment of a hoarse voice
- Learn about your voice and ways to protect it
- Learn about vocal nodules, polyps and cysts
- Learn about common voice disorders