What Do Patients Say About ENT Surgical Center?
- It was convenient, easy, and the staff was friendly.
- Very attentive + friendly staff. They seemed genuinely interested in us and helpful at every step.
- Staff was cheerful and upbeat. The nurse in the operating room helped me relax by chatting with me before anesthesia took effect. The recovery nurse was kind and patient. I enjoyed working with all of you.
- Pam is excellent. Michelle is amazing. The Recovery Nurse was too sweet for words!
- Very friendly. Staff worked hard to help me get my tonsils out on short notice.
Our Personal Approach
- The thing I most liked about the facility was the kindness they showed my son as he was waking up. They were very patient to let him get readjusted. I was pleased with the entire staff and I don’t think it could have gone any better.
- The thing I liked most about the facility is the size—small and intimate. Everyone was sweet and friendly and positive and informative.
- Amazing staff! The fact that the nurses sang “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” to my son to soothe him touched me.
- Everyone was so sweet and caring to our baby.
- They were all friendly, caring and professional.
Our Clean, Professional Surgery Center
- Very professional in every way. Everyone is just great. All medical practices should run this way.
- Facility was clean. Staff was friendly and efficient.
- Good service, organized, efficient, well run by sharp people.
- Efficient, helpful, kind and a great facility. Everyone was extremely caring, patient and knowledgeable. Thank you.
Regular, Ongoing Communication
- What I liked best was the friendliness, privacy and thorough explanations. The prep nurses were awesome, very caring and the anesthesiologist was very warm and confident, as well as the doctor.
- Everyone was very communicative, answered questions and showed concern for the patient. Everyone was great. Pam was exceptionally friendly and helped put our daughter at ease.
- They are great with kids and explain everything in detail that we need to know.
- They were great to answer all our questions.
Read: Utah’s First Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery Center
Meet: Utah’s Best Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery Doctors