Presented by the physicians of Ear, Nose & Throat Center
Ear, Nose and Throat Center
Riverton Office: 4063 West 12600 South
Day: Saturday, November 4, 2017
Time: 8 a.m. – Noon
Registration Fee: $30 per attendee
Purpose & Objectives:
As a primary care provider, you are frequently confronted with patients who present with various ENT-related problems. Join us as the ENT Center’s board certified otolaryngologists discuss ENT-related conditions and provide the most up-to-date information on how you can better diagnose and treat these conditions.
- Review the current best practices and guidelines for otitis and ear tubes.
- Recognition and treatment of congenital ear deformities.
- Review the embryology and initial workup and treatment for the more common congenital neck masses.
- Diagnosis and treatment of atypical mycobacterial infections in the neck.
- Explore current practices, indications, and techniques for tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy.
- Review of the indications and application of current tympanoplasty techniques.
7:45 am: Check-in and light breakfast
8:00 am: Atypical Mycobacerial Infection Matthew E. Dahl, MD
8:40 am: Guidelines for Tympanostomy John Butler, MD
9:20 am: Congenital Neck Mass Steven Taylor, MD
10:00 am: Congenital Ear Anomalies John R. Bennett, MD
10:40 am: Tonsillectomy & Adenoidetomy Bryan Tagge, MD
11:20 am: Current State of Tympanoplasty Eric Slattery, MD
So we can better address your learning needs, when you register, please
list specific clinical issues you find the most difficult to diagnose and treat.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Utah Medical Association. The UMA Foundation is accredited by the Utah Medical Association to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The UMA Foundation designates this live activity for a maximum of 4.0 AMA PRA Category I Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Disclosures: No one involved in planning or presenting this activity has any relevant financial relationships to disclose.